Tirenio Parging is proud to offer our premium parging services to everyone in the Ottawa Region. Whether you are a builder, a homeowner, or a landlord, we are here for you!
WHY CHOOSE US?
We strongly believe that everyone should be able to afford to protect their properties as well as to have access to our industry-leading parging services: that is why we never charge above the industry rate.
Not only do we have contracts with all of Ottawa’s top builders and foundation companies, but we also do over 5000 new homes every year! With that being said, Tirenio Parging is a name that you can count on to satisfy all of your parging needs.
At Tirenio Parging, we have a client-first attitude, and we will always handle things patiently and professionally: it is in our nature to make each of our clients happy!
No matter how busy things get, we will always find a way to fit you in our schedule and get your job done.
Despite only having a 7 man crew, we do over 5000 new homes per season.
We will always strive to exceed your expectations as well as to deliver the best value for your hard-earned money.
We have been proudly offering our premium parging services to clients in Ottawa for over 45 years. Not surprisingly, we have the expertise, knowledge, skills, and tools to tackle any project no matter how difficult it is.
All of our employees are extremely passionate about parging and exceptionally skilled at what they do. No matter how big or small the job is, our team is always ready to tackle it.
In addition to using the finest concrete ingredients, we use the best parging techniques to ensure that your foundation will not only look amazing, but also last for years to come.
Parging refers to the application of a cement coating to a particular surface such as a foundation wall, patio, porches, stairs, etc.
● Aesthetics: Like a green and lush lawn, a freshly parged foundation adds a great deal of character to your property.
● Curb Appeal: If the outside of your house looks nice, then by extension, the inside of your house will also look nice. As such, you will attract more potential buyers and/or renters.
● Insulation: As an insulating layer, parging will keep your house warm during Ottawa’s harsh winters and cool during its hot summers. Not surprisingly, this will reduce your utility bills.
● Protection: Regardless of the age of your foundation, cracks will inevitably form. If these cracks are not sealed quickly, then they have the potential to become deeper and cause serious problems such as insect/pest infestations and water damage.
While many of our competitors use ready-mixed concrete from hardware stores, we manually mix our concrete with premium ingredients: Thick washed sand, Portland Cement, High Bond, Laticrete Cement Adhesive Glue, and Clean Water.
Despite what you may hear from our competitors, manually-mixed cement is more durable and aesthetically pleasing than pre-mixed cement.
○ Smooth out any lines and bumps on the foundation
○ Dig beneath the foundation’s grade along the entire foundation
○ Both fibermesh and a special cement are applied to any holes in the foundation.
○ After letting the ‘patched’ spots dry, the foundation is wet and cement is applied to the foundation.
○ Using a special parging sponge, the cement is leveled out and given an artistic texture.
Essentially, foundations are wet in order to remove dirt and sand. If they are not removed from the foundation, then the parging will not cure properly. In other words, the parging will crack or flake in the future.
Ideally, good parging will last a couple of decades; however, its durability depends on: the age of the foundation, the quality of the materials used, and the experience level of the team applying it.
In Ottawa, the industry rate for parging is $3-6 per square foot; however, that rate can decrease or increase depending on a number of factors including: the difficulty of the job (number of windows that have gaps around the edges, number of porches, etc), the type of foundation, materials, location of the job, and our availability.
Despite all of these factors, we always strive to provide fair prices as well as to provide you with the best value for your money. Please fill out our Request a Free Estimate Form and will send you a quote as soon as possible.
While there is nothing that you have to do before we arrive, it would be extremely helpful if you open your water taps prior to our arrival. If our supply runs out and there is no water source nearby, then we will not be able to do your home. Important to note, we will only use your water if we need it, and we will only take what we need to finish your house.
I had a massive leak in the foundation of my house. Luckily, I was able to get it fixed by Vince and his crew for a very reasonable price! In addition to the high quality of their work, they were exceptionally nice! I’d definitely recommend them to anyone looking get some work done on their foundation.
Frank and Matt did parging on our home … speedy response, friendly, polite, professional workmanship, excellent cleanup … very happy with job and will recommend to others.